Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving at the Stephens

Email sent home from the Bro. Pat Stephens in San Antonio:

We had the privilege of having your young men at our home for Thanksgiving dinner. We had our neighbors who are nonmembers at our home with us as well. My name is Bro. Pat Stephens and I am in the red shirt behind my wife Shala in the maroon shirt holding our daughter Lucy. McKay is our 4 year old and Brennley is our 7 year old. My mother is wearing the light blue shirt on the far left and was visiting from California. It was a great meal and I can guarantee that your sons were well fed! I was impressed with Elder Loveridge who successfully tried a serving of each of the 5 pies that we had for dessert. Of course this was after his 3 plates of dinner! Awesome Elders, we love them!

Pat Stephens




No comments:

Post a Comment